Gifts for dog lovers are earned for good reason. He’s man’s best friend. Junior’s constant companion. Mum’s protector. The apple of your daughter’s eye. Grandma’s keen listener. The reason Grandpa takes long walks. What a CV the family pooch can put together.
Truth is, their loyalty, faithfulness, enthusiasm, honesty and unconditional love makes them everybody’s best friend. And a best friend deserves gifts for dog lovers that says they’re part of the family pack.
I think that you’ll agree that dog lovers are a species of their own. There’s no group more passionate about anything than dog lovers are about their dogs. They’re more than a pet. They’re a best friend. And dog lovers know other dog lovers. When they run into each other at the local park they always have something to talk about. Only dog lovers know the true passion of other dog lovers.
So if you’re a dog lover yourself, you’ll understand how much dog owners will love these gifts for dog lovers. Whether it’s something for their dog or for the owner, gifts for dog lovers are enjoyed as much as a pooch enjoys a lamb bone.
If you know someone that treats their dog like another family member, then they’ll appreciate these gifts for dog lovers. They’re the perfect treat. From mugs, to dog bowls, to dog bow ties, there is something for every breed of dog lovers.
And we know gifts for dog lovers are even better when they can be shared with their dog. So get one for the dog, and one for their owner. Why? Gifts for dog lovers that involve their pet pooch are that much better.
The Ultimate Gifts For Dog Lovers
A thoughtful gift for dog lovers. Together you can flick through this charming coffee table book, reminiscing about the dogs who have enriched your life.
It’s a common debate in the dog lovers family, isn’t it? Be magnanimous and give him this mug and like every dog, let him have his day.
Your best friend deserves nothing but the best. This elegant bowl is a reminder of what an important role they play in your family.
Dogs too, like you, get bored with the same old game. Peanut-butter bubbles to chase and burst will give the pair of you an afternoon of laughter and fun.
If your BFF has a boxer, then she’ll adore this tee. It’ll become her fav wear for walks around the park and a conversation starter with other cute dog lovers.
As a gift for the dog lover who has owned a border collie, this would be hard to top. A loving reminder of a favourite friend, forever sitting up smartly on the couch.
A tough bowl for a tough dog. No matter how enthusiastically fido wolfs down his dinner, this bowl will go the distance.
If your mate has a large dog, like a Great Dane, Bull Mastiff or German Shepherd he’s obviously into the oversized. An oversized mug that broadcasts his love of dogs will be hugely appreciated.
Chewed and pummeled, it’s about time you updated his toys, or your slippers are next. He’ll love this lifelike, squeaky T-Bone.
You and Rover can easily locate a whistling ball. He’ll follow the whistle and pounce, meaning no more searching the bushes for you.
Framed and displayed, this would be a piece of canine art any dog lover would appreciate.
Here are bowls made especially for the smaller breed of dog, like the Jack Russells or Maltese Poodles. Even frenetic eaters can’t damage these bowls.
Here’s the perfect read for the dog lover when the weather’s terrible and a walk is out of the question. Snuggle on the couch with your loyal friend and patiently wait out the storm.
Squeaking and squawking, this toy will provide hours of variety, and long outlast the most energetic of dogs.
As far as gifts go for a dog lover, this will show you understand the unspoken bond between him and his Rottweiler.
The best part of this gift for your dog loving mate is that it provides all the thrill of the chase for fido without expensive physio bills for tennis elbow or rotator cuff strain.
Why does a light up leash matter? Safety of course. The leash ensures that your precious pooch, and you are seen clearly at night.
If clothes maketh the man, then a bow tie maketh the dog. A classy finishing touch when involving the most important member of the family in a proposal or anniversary.
What’s the bottom line here? Precious memories of you and your beloved dog to treasure forever. The ultimate gift for dog lovers.
Gifts for dog lovers are gifts with double the impact. They’ll hit the mark twice, bringing joy to both fido and his owner. Keep reading for some more tips for dog lovers.
The Top Ten Dog Lover Quotes
- “A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.” —Josh Billings
- “Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails.” —Max Eastman
- “Happiness is a warm puppy.” ― Charles M. Schulz
- “When an eighty-five pound mammal licks your tears away, then tries to sit on your lap, it’s hard to feel sad.” ―Kristan Higgins
- “Anybody who doesn’t know what soap tastes like never washed a dog.” —Franklin P. Jones
- “You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, ‘Wow, you’re right! I never would’ve thought of that!’” — Dave Barry
- “Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” ― Christopher Hitchens
- “What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight; it’s the size of the fight in the dog.” —Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “If you think dogs can’t count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them.” —Phil Pastore
- “Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” —Roger Caras
5 Insightful Tips For Dog Owners
- Cleaning your dog’s teeth can be a living nightmare. Instead, put some toothpaste on a chewable rope toy and let him do the job himself.
- If your dog pees on the carpet, reach for some baking soda.
- Remove dog hair from your furniture but putting on rubber gloves, wetting them, then running your hands over your furniture.
- Learn to read your dog’s body language.
- Attach a carabiner to your dog lead so it is quick and easy to tie them up anywhere.
Extra Info For Dog Lovers
> If you want check out some super cute dog lover photography, check out these happy pics.
> If you want to be entertained, check out the movie The Dog Lover.
> If you feel the way about other animals that dog lover’s feel about dogs – you’re an animal lover.
> Here’s how to tell you’re a true dog lover.