Christmas lunch is delicious, Christmas parties are fun, but it’s the Christmas gifts that make for a very Merry Christmas. And not just for the kids. Everyone from Grandpa to your colleagues loves receiving an awesome Christmas gift. That’s why checking out this Christmas gift guide is a must. You’re sure to find the presents you’re searching for.
Then once you have your gifts sorted, you can sort out everything else you need for Christmas, from messages, to jokes, and the best party ideas. You’ll find everything you need for a very Merry Christmas down below.
You can think of us as your Christmas elves because we’ve prepared all the presents you need for Christmas. You can find all the gifts you need in this ultimate Christmas gift guide. You’ll find the best gifts for everyone, from men, to teens, to kris kringle ideas. You only need to know who you want to find a gift for because you can choose from the best Christmas present ideas.
Who do you need to find a gift for? Choose from the best…
Men often say they don’t want much for Christmas. They’ll say all they want is peace on earth, or just as good, some peace and quiet. But we know that’s not true. They love receiving awesome presents just as much as everyone else. And while we can’t get them that six-pack they always wanted, you can buy them awesome Xmas gifts from Whiskey Tumblers to a Shower Beer Holder.
What do women really want for Christmas? If she hasn’t been dropping you hints, don’t worry, you can still find her heaps of awesome gifts from an excuse to kick back like The Wine Glass Bottle to comfortable shoes like Unicorn Slippers.
Kris Kringles have to be fun. It’s an implicit promise of the secret santa game. So don’t let your office down and choose from heaps of fun Kris Kringle gifts that are sure to be a hit.
While kids are up at the crack of dawn to open their presents, teens prefer a nice sleep in. But that doesn’t mean they’re not excited. While you can’t gift them an extended curfew for the next year, you can find them heaps of fun presents for teens like a Shower Speaker of Multi-Tool keyring.
Buying Christmas gifts can be easy because they write you a list, but difficult at the same time because they want so many gifts. But there’s no need to stress. You’ll find hundreds of great Christmas gifts for kids in this guide.
There’s nothing sadder than a half-empty Christmas stocking. But you won’t have any of those in your home thanks to these affordable and fun stocking fillers. Choose from hundreds of quick and easy gifts to fill every stocking in your home.
Only want the best of the lot? Select the most popular gifts from the top 25 gifts charts.
2. Fun Christmas Messages To Go With Your Christmas Card
You need a Christmas card to go with your Christmas gifts, and you need a fun Christmas message to go with your Christmas card. So here are some fun suggestions:
- Keep calm and have a Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas to someone who is clever, beautiful, funny, and reminds me a lot of myself.
- Merry Christmas from one legend to another.
- Christmas is special because I’m sharing it with you.
- Merry Christmas. Now, where’s Grandma’s Christmas pudding at?
- Merry Christmas. I’m glad you’re here this year to share my Christmas cheer and beer.
- May the force be with you. Merry Christmas.
- I love you even more than I love Christmas.
- You’re the cherry on top of my already Merry Christmas. I love you and Merry Christmas.
- You light up my life like a Christmas tree. Merry Christmas!
Find 100 more fun Christmas messages right here.
3. Hilarious Christmas Cracker Jokes
Every year Christmas crackers produce some truly bad jokes. So here’s a few that might actually get the family laughing:
- How does Jack Frost get to work? By icicle.
- What does Santa suffer from if he gets stuck in a chimney? Claustrophobia.
- What kind of lighting did Noah use for the ark? Floodlights.
- The Higgs boson particle walks into a church on Christmas Eve. The priest says, “We don’t allow Higgs bosons in here.” The Higgs boson says, “But without me how can you have Midnight Mass?”
- What’s white and goes up? A confused snowflake.
Got you giggling? Here’re some more tearable Christmas jokes.
4. Christmas Party Ideas
Awesome parties don’t happen by themselves. Santa won’t deliver the fun. You have to create an epic Christmas party yourself. Here are some ideas for a jolly Christmas party:
- Have a potluck Christmas dinner where every guest brings a dish.
- Welcome pets as well and have a petmas party.
- Celebrate with a Christmas cocktail party.
- Take the party to another level with Christmas karaoke – where you can only sing Christmas songs.
- An ugly Christmas Sweater party where everyone wears their ugliest Christmas sweater.
Want your party to be even more jolly? Here are some more Christmas party ideas.
5. Funny & Inspiring Christmas Images
Find images to send your friends and family. Or browse images to inspire your Christmas tree decoration or your Christmas lights set up. If you’re after funny and inspiring Christmas images, you’re sure to find them in these five collections:
Now you’ve got everything you need for a very merry Christmas, so start with your presents!