Cute pictures of animals, couples, and young kids are adorable. And cute pictures of toddlers with puppies is ten times as adorable! That’s why these 101 cute pictures are filled with so many cute photos of baby animals, loving couples, cute kids, pretty puppies and much more. Enjoy!
101 Cute Pictures Of Dogs, Cats, Babies, Soldiers, Couples, Animals & More
Love These Cute Pictures?
It’s impossible not to love these adorable images! Whether it’s a cute kid helping a soldier or a dog protecting a baby, it’s as if someone is cutting onions nearby. So if you loved these pictures…. we have a bonus for you. What? Cute facts! Here you go..
– When a giraffe is ready to give birth, she’ll often return to the place she was born to have her baby.
– Sheep can recognize facial expressions and they really like smiles.
– Baby elephants suck on their trunk for comfort.
– A cat has been the mayor of Talkeetna, Alaska for 17 years.
– Polar bears use a nose-to-nose greeting when they’re asking another bear for something, like food. If a bear uses proper manners, they’ll be allowed to share.
– Otters hold hands when they are asleep so that they don’t float away from each other.
– A group of flamingos is called a flamboyance.
– Corgi is Welsh for “dwarf dog.”
– Cows have best friends and become distressed if they’re separated from them.
– Squirrels will adopt other baby squirrels if they’re orphaned.
– Hundreds of trees grow every year because of squirrels that forgot where they buried their food.
– When rabbits get really excited and start to jump around it’s called a binky.
– Dolphins have names for one another.
– Norway once knighted a penguin.
– The voice of Mickey Mouse and the voice of Minnie Mouse got married in real life.
– The Beatles used the word “love” 613 times in their songs.
– Macaques in Japan use coins to buy vending machine snacks.
– There’s a German shepherd who has become a seeing-eye dog for a blind spaniel.