These clever Christmas riddles will get you thinking. They’re perfect for the Christmas lunch. If you think you’re up to the task, then keep reading and see if you can solve these Christmas riddles…
- You walk into a room on Christmas eve that contains a match, a kerosene lamp, a candle and a fireplace. What would you light first?
- What has many keys but can’t open Santa’s sleigh?
- I’m found in Christmas socks, Christmas scarves and Christmas mittens; and often in the paws of playful kittens. What am I?
- What marks the end of Christmas?
The letter ‘S’.
- What can’t be put in a saucepan while cooking Christmas dinner?
- Rudolph’s owner (Santa) has eight reindeer: Dasher, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and what’s the name of the eighth son?
- What has many needles, but doesn’t sew?
A Christmas tree.
- What can travel all around the world like Santa Clause and never leave its corner?
- When does Christmas come before Thanksgiving?
In the dictionary.
- I come in many colours, so beautiful and bright, I turn so many houses into a beautiful sight. What am I?
- I am a catchy carol and a tune which likes to rhyme, I contain 12 grand gifts that come around Christmas time. What am I?
The 12 days of Christmas song.
- I get chopped, decorated and on one end you’ll see wings on top. What am I?
A Christmas tree.
- I am worn to mark a successful victory, I am also made of flowers and leaves formed into a circle, and I vary from big to tiny. What am I?
- What has to be broken before you can use it to make eggnog?
- I’m tall when I’m young, and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
A Christmas candle.
- On Christmas eve, what question can children never answer yes to?
Are you asleep yet?
- What is always in front of you but can’t be seen?
- There’s a one-story house in which everything is red and green. Red and green walls, red and green doors, red and green furniture. What colour are the stairs?
There are no stairs—it’s a one-story house.
- What can you keep after giving to someone?
Since you solved those difficult Christmas riddles, we’ll make your Christmas shopping easy. We’ve collected all the best Christmas gifts in one place. So now you’ve got your Christmas riddles and gifts… you’re ready for a very Merry Christmas!