101 EPIC ENDGAME MEMES
It was the greatest movie in the history of the world. They assembled the best actors, the best technology, and the most incredible superheroes of all time. Now, we have an epic collection of the Endgame memes it inspired.
Absolutely, Avengers: Endgame is one of the most monumental films of all-time. Here’s why:
– It has the highest box office record of all-time at over AUD$2.5 billion. Wow.
– Over 100 million people watched Avengers: Endgame. Incredible.
– Memers were inspired to create the greatest movie memes of all-time. Enjoy.
Impressed by the movie and its success? Then wait until you see these epic Endgame memes…
101 of the best Avengers: Endgame memes of all-time
BONUS: 3 hidden symbols in Avengers: Endgame from the directors
If you’ve viewed these 101 Avenger Endgame Memes, you’re clearly a massive fan of the film. So you’ll appreciate these behind the scenes facts:
– The Endgame directors posted a photo in September 2018 with the caption “Look Hard.” Cleverley, the title ‘Endgame’ had been spelled out using objects.
– The title, Endgame, was foreshadowed in Infinity War when Doctor Strange said, “We’re in the endgame now.”
– Thanos’s’ infinity gauntlet was worn on his left hand. But in Endgame, it was worn on the right. Why? The new gauntlet in Endgame symbolises the reversal of Thanos’s snap.
BONUS: 3 secret facts about Iron Man in Avenger: Endgame
Luckily, if you’re an Iron Man super-man, we have some hidden intrigue for all of you Iron Man and Avenger: Endgame addicts.
– Robert Downey Jr. was the only actor who was given the entire script of Avengers: Endgame to read.
– Robert Downey Jr. mentioned to the directors, Anthony Russo and Joe Russo, that his kids have said “I love you 300,” to him. They put the line in the Endgame script.
– In the original Iron Man movie, the song “Iron Man” by Black Sabbath was used. In Endgame, Tony Stark fulfils the line of the song; “When he travelled time, for the future of mankind.”
– Every other Avengers has had an extra scene after the credits have finished. Many people sit in the theatre and wait to watch this scene. But in
– Avengers: Endgame, there is only a black screen and a clanging sound. What does this symbolise? It’s the sound of Tony Stark’s hammer from the very first Iron Man film. It symbolises the ending of the decade-long Infinity Saga.
Are you an Endgame addict? We have more than Endgame memes…
At Yellow Octopus, we have a huge range of Marvel merchandise, including the best Avenger: Endgames gifts and gadgets. If you’ve ever wanted to be a superhero, then check out our awesome range of Marvel merchandise.
Love The Avengers? Then check out these awesome Avengers gifts and gadgets: